Thursday, October 02, 2014

Lost time

Just spent a lot of time on something that turned out terrible!  I want to embroider "footballs" to go in the net wreaths that are so popular.  I wanted to use vinyl, but the digitizer used a very loosely woven fabric.  So I followed instructions, like a good little stitcher.  Used a backing fabric and padding.  TOO THICK!!!  It was a mess, but I shall try again tomorrow - my way.

So here is Glacier Part III
SNOW!  A big deal to those of us from Southeast Texas,

Cold, wet day - especially for G.  He is so cold natured,

This is the spot where we had to turn around because Logan's Pass was closed.  This is named the "weeping wall" but this day it had icicles.

Another waterfall!  I just love them.

5 comments:

Sally said...

I love waterfalls also! More beautiful photos! :)

Sally said...

And, yes snow! A big deal here in FL also. The last time was in l989 when the entire city was snowed and iced in. :)

Judy said...

"Rising To The Sun" road, but no sun, LOL.

yellowdoggranny said...

beautiful...

Jeanette said...

You know I love waterfalls, too! Great pictures!