Monday, July 29, 2013

Confession

This morning, I did something I have never done before - at least on purpose.  I skilled my doctor's appointment.  After not being able to get my blood work done, I decided this appointment would be a complete waste.  But it was Sunday evening when I decided that.

This practice as a 24-hour phone number, but I really didn't believe that I could go through the answering service to change the appointment.  So I skipped out on it.

I called just a bit ago and feigned illness this morning.  I did reschedule for next Monday, and supposedly the orders have been sent to the lab company for blood testing.  But the difference this time is that I will take the phone number for the practice!

I also finally made an appointment with an Ear, nose, throat.  I have had an ear infection for a couple of weeks and other problems for a while.  So hopefully my ears get better soon.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Oh well--maybe you will feel more up to it on Monday? Hope the ENT guy can help you.