Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Today

Today's events are planned and unplanned. The planned event is going to the Ortho doc for my synthetic cartilage injection. They called the house twice while I was on vacation and once on my cell - even though I told them of the return date. Oh well.

I am a little apprehensive. After last night, my knees can't hurt worse than then. They kept me awake most of the night. I couldn't find a comfortable position. I am praying for good results. I really don't want more surgeries.

The unplanned is me watching Monkey Boy for a few hours. They must have threatened him with his life. He is being so very good. He is even pleasant.

If I were here awaiting SIL, I would not have said I could do this, but Daughter is the one who will be home. She is so very careful - at least with me watching the kids - to be on time.

I am anxious so see the paper bill with the air card. What I saw on line is twice what it should be. I have decided that I am paying the "restocking fee" and getting rid of it. I have a month. The thing runs at 3.6 mbps. With all I do on line, 5K is eaten up rapidly. I'm sure glad that I had free WiFi at the hotels. My bill for that thing would probably have been $500.

Daughter should be here soon, so I will go.

Peace.

2 comments:

Judy said...

MB is good alone with you because he doesn't have to share you with anyone :-) There is something to be said for undivided attention of Gramma.

angela said...

Hope your cement cartilege works well. My husband has talked about the advances in that area. Welcome home btw!