Friday, April 17, 2009

Dead Brain

Whine, whine, whine. That's my real mood today. I am not going to spend much time here with it all because I am just out of cheese to go with it. So here is a brief list of my whining.

Simone had a bad night last night. She was showing signs of being nauseated at bed time (of course). She woke at 1 and gagged until about 4. So sleep deprivation for mom.

The electrician seems to only be able to come when we are gone to replace the security light. When we went to the SSB last Friday, he called. He called again on Monday. We weren't here. He said Thursday (yesterday) or Friday (today). Didn't call yesterday, and today we are expecting a toad strangling rain with associated possible tornadoes and hail. Doubt he will be here today either.

There are good things going on around me, I just can't see them right now. My vision is blocked by this other bull.

Peace.

2 comments:

Judy said...

A toad strangling rain? Never heard that--is that a Texas saying? I love it by the way and can't wait to use it the next time we have a gully washer.

Grandma K said...

Oh yes - we have a lot of those sayings. I don't know if it is purely Texas or perhaps southern. And it was and is a toad strangler!