Monday, June 15, 2009

Wasted day

We began the day taking my car to be checked out. General things like oil change and the check to make sure my little old lady school teacher car that is 11 years old will make the trip to Deluth later this summer. It qualifies as the little old lady school teacher car because it only has about 67,000 miles on it. I taught really close to home! That car wouldn't have that much if it had not been on out trip to the Bad Lands a few years ago.

It is OK. So it will be going. I had kind of hoped to go by train. Oh well.

The rest of the day has been spent trying to load the update for the sewing machine that is supposed to "fix" everything onto the machine. It appears to load, then when I restart it - the same version shows.

So I emailed the customer support with my problems of the bobbin thread coming through to the top of my design. I told them I was doing everything that is suggested - loosening the tension, adding stabilizer, using THEIR bobbin thread (pre-wound by them). When I got the answer back, it included me doing all those things.

I resent the problem telling them that there are several of those machines out here that do the very same thing and the company really needs to address the real problem instead of blaming the operator. They also said to have the dealer check it. I replied I had just gotten it from the dealer, and the dealer doesn't have a clue about these machines and this problem. That is true because one of their instructors is having the very same problem. The dealer is trying to find out why!

Oh well. As I told them I am just loading the bobbin with the same thread so when it gets pulled through, it doesn't show.

Moan, grown. I just am so misused. I did get the scrap book cover for my grandson, Monkey Boy, almost completed. Now I just have the girls' to go.

Peace.

No comments: