Friday, June 26, 2009

More attentive

Yesterday when I was trying to post about the searing heat, I was being entertained by chatty Kathy otherwise known as LB! She was with me all day. In fact, here she is again! So I may not make a lot of sense again today!!

I am so amazed at how well she used the sewing machine. A friend gave me some video tapes for people learning to sew. It gave me the idea of using paper to learn the machine. It was great. I'm glad I have the smaller machine because the big combo wouldn't have done the job. It will not sew without thread - at all.

So we are going at it again. It will be an interesting day. Son is borrowing one of our trucks. That was decided a while ago. It originally wasn't a problem. That is until yesterday. The big one was in the shop. The owner (who was our neighbor - his parents and original owners of the shop still are!) called with good and bad news. The good was that the a/c was easy. The bad was that when they were test driving it, it was rear ended. Damage minimal, but it was a rental with insurance out of California. So Kenneth still has the troop carrier.

I have the grocery store yet today, the farmer's market and Shadow goes to the vet. All before 4.

Have a great weekend. Around here, we will be trying to not melt!

Peace.


No comments: