Monday, March 19, 2012

Rested up

Things are getting back to normal - whatever the heck that is.  We are supposed to head to the SSB tomorrow, but there appears to be some pretty severe weather headed to us tomorrow.  While Mr Mouth was in here giving me the weather report that I had seen already, I accidently erased the part where I said I hoped we wouldn't go until Wednesday.  That is truth now.


Tonight is Pastor Larry's memorial service.  I know the church will be packed to the rafters.  I am a little (minuscule amount) surprised it isn't going to be at our old church.  But I am afraid he would come back to earth and blast a lot of those parishioners!  


He would be surprised at the crowd I think will be there.  He thought he wasn't that loved.  Well - Larry - you were wrong.


I'll get back with the report on this service tomorrow!


Peace 

2 comments:

JuJu said...

Bless him. I look forward to hearing about the service.

Stay safe in that crazy weather! You are the most on the go retired person that I know of!!

yellowdoggranny said...

Goddess bless him