Monday, March 05, 2012

Just had to show you ...


This is the wreath I made for the front door.  These fabric gauzy wreaths were the rage around here at Christmas, and I never got it made for Christmas.  So I thought I would make the wreath for general purposes.

I have an embroidery design to make the letters on shamrocks, so I thought it would be cute.  For a first try with the material, it's not a bad wreath.  I am going to begin the Easter one this week or so.  I'm just not sure I want to do those letters again.  They are filled with thread.  It took almost an entire spool!

Get to go for the nether region check this afternoon.  I am not looking forward for the obvious reason, but I also have to go at 3:30.  He is in the new professional building.  They don't have free valet parking, plus there is very little regular parking around there.  At the time I am to be there, I am sure there will be NO parking - so I get to park in the parking garage - and pay.

That doesn't make sense to me.  One part has free valet, and the other you have to pay.  That's what I would expect from Dr Rear End.  He was my first Radiation Oncologist.  All his patients called him that - or worse - because he never really looked at the patient.  He was always turned around to the computer to input his data.

The weather is post card perfect - although, as usual, we could use the rain.  But it is mild, sunny and breezy.  I just wish those tornadoes would stay away from everyone!

Peace

1 comment:

JuJu said...

Do you watch Seinfeld? Did you see the one where he got the proctologist's license plate? :-)

I hope you get good results today. And, i really hope you're not pregnant. HA HA HA

The wreath is adorable! And, I L O V E your red door! Sassy!