Sunday, July 17, 2011

What else?

Well, here I am again. Still dressed for church ( and that's another story), finally getting the spaghetti on since it seems to be an unsaid thing that dinner will be here, still no pictures that I want to post because the computer put them in at least five different folders, and G wandering through. So much I want to say, but ...

Quickly I will tell this one on myself. My bedroom is not known for its lighting. My closet definitely not. My vision - getting really poor. I decided what I wanted to wear. Black pants and if I don't like the other blouse I picked out it will be the black t with black beads on it. Got dressed. Didn't look at my pants in the light of the den. We went out for breakfast since neither of us wanted to go to the store yesterday. Whoo hoo! Breakfast out!

We get in the car. We pull away and out on the highway. I finally look down. I have on my navy pants with my black blouse. It was then I realized that these felt different in the closet. But after my month of living in a suitcase for 16 days, then turning right around to the SSB for a week - I just didn't pay attention to the slacks.

And I still have this outfit on?? Am I trying to make sure it is pressed into my memory. No, I am just very lazy today finally getting the spaghetti sauce on to cook. Finally called DIL with that fact. Poor actions today!

Peace!

PS And my ridiculous stuff continues. When I was ready to look for labels - I realized that I was over there in The K Design. Sad, sad, sad.

4 comments:

Judy said...

I have two pairs of shoes for dress--one navy and one black--both alike. Looked down one sunday in church and I had on one of each color.

JuJu said...

I totally think you two are starting a new fashion trend, and I am going to be ALL over it!

:-)

Jeanette said...

The light in our room is not very bright either. I wore black pants and blue top or blue pants and black top more times then I can tell you. I finally wrote the color of the pants on the inside label. Solved that problem!!

Cheyenne said...

I did the same thing with the shoes, one of each color, and my husband didn't tell me till we were walking away from church. I divorced him.