Saturday, July 16, 2011

Once again - rushed

I am here again, with a good connection, but no time. I spent the afternoon up working on the shell that I am going to use (I hope) on the blanket that is presented to the baby on its baptism at church. I put together a shell like the pastor wanted, how the initials and date would look. I will take it to church tomorrow. We will see.

Then I decided to work on the bodice of a dress for a 6 month old. I embroidered the front and will do the bloomers and skirt tomorrow. Or, sometime.

Anyway, it's dinner time and I run. And this laptop is pissing me off really good. It puts print wherever it pleases. I. AM. DONE.

Later

Oh and Peace

1 comment:

Marti said...

I'd like to see the little dress you are making, it sounds adorable.

Either you fixed it or the putting text everywhere is something only you can see. Your blog looks fine to me.