Sunday, September 26, 2010

Quick note


If you aren't an animal lover, this will be boring.

Shadow is showing signs of life again. He survived the surgery well. No foreign bodies. Everything looked good.

He is supposed to be inactive - no jumping. What a joke. The only way I can assure that is to keep him in prison. I can't wait until he can join me at the computer again spending his time looking at the birds out the window.
This morning he ate half a can of the special diet food. Perhaps it isn't FIP. Or is this one of the remissions they write about? I don't know. But if he can continue to eat like this, he will have the feeding tube taken out in another 3-4 days. I hope

Thanks for all your prayer and good thoughts. Shadow would thank you too if he had learned the language yet.

Peace be with you.

1 comment:

Cheyenne said...

The best part is that he is eating and that is always a good sign. Thanks for keeping us animal lovers posted on a daily basis. It means a lot.