Tuesday, June 10, 2014

We're here!

After leaving the Houston at 8:30, we arrived here in Springdale, Arkansas a little after 6.  Years ago, this trip would have killed me.

As usual, I couldn't fall asleep last night. So when the alarm went off at 6, I thought I would die!  I was so sleepy.  I did my best to stay awake on this trip.

I am really so plesantly surprised at our room.  I knew it was going to be a suite.  And it was not more than a regular room where we thought we were going to stay. BUT what they have done is take adjoining rooms and make it a suite.  Talk about a lot of room.

The very, very best however is TWO bathrooms.  I am in heaven.  I have a place for my things, and I don't have to wait for Mr Bathroom Hog! I was going to look through the Alaska pictures because the very first one was a picture of the tiny sink in our room where he had plopped his stuff leaving me no room.  I have my own bath here!  Five nights away from home(s) with my own bathroom.  Yeah!!

Exhaustion is setting in.  Plus this internet is s l o w. 

1 comment:

yellowdoggranny said...

have fun...take long long hot baths..