Friday, March 27, 2009

What a waste

At least that's what so many would say. Since I have become the proud owner of four email addresses, I have spent 3 hours this morning going through messages that I have not had time to read. I have found that I have to decide which ones to read and which ones can wait.

I have a good reason for the four emails. I think I have alluded to these before, but, you know, chemo brain plus menopausal brain . . .

The order of checking is:
1. The main email. That is the one known to family and friends. All the really important news comes into that one. Important email includes those reminding me to pay certain bills.

2. The business email. That takes only a second. We have been too lazy to update the web site and our postings to sell things. Again procrastination.

3. The email for ordering on line and linking to embroidery sites. That one takes quite a while. I spent most of my time there. I read the most pressing first. But today I found I should be reading one when it comes. It sometimes has free stuff (my absolute favorite) offered with limited downloads!

4 The last one is where the groups post. This is the newest acquisition. I was hesitant to join those groups, being the shy, retiring person I am. At ad time, there can be 40 emails in a single day.
It takes a loooong time to check.

So these are all excuses for what I was going to post today - Spring in Swampland complete with some pictures of how really pretty it can be here. I have two pictures safely residing on the card in the camera. I was going to take a couple of others, of course I have missed my azaleas blooming. They were really early this year.

I will try to get some more pictures. I need to get merchandise photos too. I will really try to get these posted on Monday.

In the mean time, as one of our TV reporters used to say (before he died) Have a great weekend, good golf, good tennis, or whatever you do!


Peace.

No comments: