Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Here we go again

It seems like I do more venting here than anything else, but here I go again.

I really like using Fire*ox for my browsing the web. I feel, perhaps without real justification, safer there. I think it is harder to allow bad things to happen.

But, for some reason, there are many times that I cannot get that browser to open my homepage - or anything else for that matter. That's what has happened today.

The real problem with this is all my bookmarks are on that browser. I have very few over here. I really feel hampered. Bah.

After I returned yesterday, George's aunt called to check on me, but she had gotten a call that his last remaining uncle on that side was in really bad condition. They were getting ready to head over to the Alamo City to see him. Last night she called to say he had died. We are down now to two sisters from that family of ten.

She told me one very interesting thing. She never married along with another sister. Two of the boys never had children. But this family has produced 102 nieces, nephews (and their children and grandchildren). What a family! One of the cousins is way ahead of the rest of us. He is a great grandfather. Our grandchildren are next in age, and our oldest is 8. Amazing. It's no wonder I love searching my genealogy.

Peace.

No comments: