Wednesday, October 12, 2011

She's here

We have Angelica under our roof.  We stopped on the way home to buy her a crate - as the paper work that they sent us as a foster suggested.  I am glad we did.  Simone has done a little growling.  Right now, the crate in sitting in the den where we spend most of our waking time.  I think that may be best for now.  I just wish I could figure how to open this crate more easily though.

I thought we were getting a 24" crate.  She IS a small dog, but we got the 31" instead.  It is better for her, but I know for a fact it will  not fit in the backseat of the truck like I planned.  These two better be getting along by next week or I am up a creek!

I am going to let her settle down a little more before I begin flashing pictures of her, but I promise I will post some soon.  She is a real little cutie.

Send good thought - I think I am going to need them!

Oh, the the cat has disappeared.

Peace.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Looking forward to pictures! Hope she settles down soon. Hopefully the cat just got mad that you got another dog and decided to hide on you!

yellowdoggranny said...

pictures...