Tuesday, October 11, 2011

She is our foster - for now

The Boxer Rescue posted on Facebook that they are desperate for foster.  They have taken in 11 since the first of the month yet there are 8 that are in danger of being put to sleep.  One if a ten month baby whose time run out today.

I asked G if we could at least foster.  He said yes, and we probably would adopt.  so ...

We will have a new family member tomorrow afternoon.  There is so much unknown.  We don't know how the other two will react.  We just don't know much except this baby has the most trusting eyes in the world.

When I get my cell charged, I will email myself pictures  - which I will post here.  She is a real cutie!

Now we will see what happens.


Peace

5 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

your a good one...

Cheyenne said...

Congratulations on the new family member. I will have a story forthcoming about our newest member.

Jeanette said...

Aww good for you (and for her!) Can't wait to see pictures!

Judy said...

Such a good thing to do. i just can't stand the thought of putting them down when there is no health reason involved.

JuJu said...

Lucky Angelica!!! I am so excited to see pix of her, and of the whole family together!!!