Sunday, October 16, 2011

And the fun just continues

So - what's new.  Of course there's something.  Yesterday after introducing Angelica to Daughter's boxer - Princess, I came home and crated Angelica.

Then she began coughing.  And coughing, and coughing.  I contacted the rescue group. Their answer - sounds like kennel cough.  Just wonderful.

So today I checked with my vet.  Simone is covered - if it is not a new strain.  Princess is good.  King - the OLD lab was due in July.  So now what.

I really don't know.  Daughter and SIL are still willing to take her.  King will have already been exposed even though he was outside the whole time I was there, but the girls had a complete love fest going on for most of the time.  They shared cocktails (a water bowl) while there.

Guess I will contact the rescue group to see what they suggest.  I am at a complete loss right now.  And I have a honking dog that I think just barfed.  Glory, glory.

The cat is upstairs, and has been for at least 24 hours.  I asked G if we shouldn't put a litter box up there along with his food.  His answer was no - the cat could come down.  So I guess I will go up and try to bring him down without him killing me.

And how's your day?


1 comment:

JuJu said...

Oh man. What a conundrum! I feel for you. I hope everyone is feeling better very very soon.