Monday, October 03, 2011

Hi

Just dropped by to let you know I am still alive and kickin'.  That's the problem - there's too much kickin'.  I am behind on a lot of "work" meaning sewing stuff. I am still trying to get pictures taken and uploaded.

I decided that I needed jpegs of my embroidery designs to post over there on those other places.  So I went back to the sources for some, and I wasted a lot of time trying to figure out how to get those jpegs of the others. When you have 45,000+ designs, that is a daunting process.

I will try to get back this week - sometime with the wonderfully, fabulous (?) happenings in my life this past weekend.  G will be gone Thursday afternoon and all day Friday.  That sounds like a plan!

Peace.

3 comments:

JuJu said...

You need an assistant!!

Until Thursday dear friend!

MarkD60 said...

When you tell us you're looking for jpegs to post, you should post some here!

yellowdoggranny said...

glad to hear it