Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Well -

I*'m still on air card because I just don't have time to call you-know-who and wait, then set up an appointment for them to come out for a service call.

The surgeon Daughter went to is the one who did my mastectomy. I like him a lot - if you can imagine that after what he had to do! His chief type of surgery now is bariatric surgery. Even though he is not one of my preferred providers, he will do the surgery for what the insurance pays. If it is 80% - he accepts that and doesn't bill for the remainder. I have to admit - I am thinking very seriously about it. I keep weighing the pros and cons. So far, I haven't done it on my own. The knee thing is looming on the horizon (if I would call the bone doc).

I started on the embroidered Christmas cards yesterday. I also got a call from daughter. She has accepted another engagement on Sunday. She, after all these years of doing this, forgot the show was Sunday. I'm a bit bummed. But she said Son in law will help. Hmmmm. Not sure about that.

The tree company is working on the trees at the other house today. I wish G could be there instead of me. They just had a question that I am not sure of. I didn't mark the trees with G, and , um, there is a language problem there too. I don't really know what they are asking.

It hit me this morning that we have to prepare that house for the immanent 26 degrees too. We are not ready here, and I don't know where the vulnerable places in that house are. Gotta call the contractor to see if the plumbers changed out the water cut off for the house. That is the way I WANT to handle it.

Better run - have a good day.

Peace

1 comment:

Judy said...

Don't forget to breathe. These daughters of ours--changing up our long time schedule...and we let them get away with it. I was so very careful not to hurt my mother's feelings--I didn't want to make her feel bad..my youngest has none of that guilt.