Monday, September 24, 2012

Really worth it?

I do wonder if my internet access is going to be worth the money.  This much for one week or so a month.  I do know I know how dependent I am on internet.  So I guess it's worth whatever.

After talking to my SIL on Saturday, I really thought of giving up the satellite tv.  She said they are going to some of the services that are available through the internet connection.  I was just about to jump on board with that!  I could save a good deal of money.

So this afternoon, I found the most recent installment of one of my programs.  I had it running though the internet.  Well - satellite internet is not as fast as cable.  It would freeze several times while it was re-loading. I don't think that is going to be for me.

The worth of this is questionable.  The grandkidlets will want to use it for their programs.  I can hear it now when it freezes.  And if it does to them what it did to me - there will be mutiny.  The whole thing quit at the very end of the program.  I will have to get home to see how the winner was!! 

No comments: