Thursday, July 15, 2010

Convenient memory

I guess I was suppressing bad memories, but this is one I want to quickly share. So that explains this second quick post today.

As we were packing to leave on Friday, my son called. He chit-chatted for a bit, then he told me the real reason he called - he had an accident. He also rear-ended a vehicle. He began the news with "tell Dad I finished what he started." Several years ago, G had bumped a car in the same manner I did in the blue truck that was Son's and is his again. It pushed the grill guard in a little. Well, Son did a little more than G did.

The whole thing seemed unreal to me. I have the accident, the next day he has an accident. I was almost afraid to travel. I didn't know what would happen, but all was well. I didn't need to worry. Just a strange coincidence. Thankfully with both accidents, no one was hurt. That is the important thing.

No comments: