Friday, February 22, 2013

On a roll!




Since I have found a place where I can post pictures the way I want - well with some reservations - I will post more.  This one is for you Marti.  This is the wreath I made out of the plastic mesh.  So far this is the only one I have done.

These are the heart candy/penci holders I did for the oldest granddaughters to take to their friends at school. I don't know if the oldest one got to give them away. On the 13th the school (Middle School) robo called telling kids and parents ANYTHING  brought to give would be taken away,  So....




I did this bookmark for a new member at church who is going through radiation now for her breast cancer. I just wanted to do something for her - and this was the most recent thing I have seen.  So I did it.

Ah yes, a monster has been created!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Very nice!