Monday, November 23, 2009

More (yawn) pictures

Ok - quick post (or at least as quick as the air card will allow since Comcast is down - again!) These are more of the Christmas things I have been doing.



These are key fobs - done in purple and gold since they are the local high school colors


OK - for now this is it! Blogger isn't cooperating. I have up loaded two more pictures twice. I am allotted only so many downloads and time - so I give up! Perhaps tomorrow.

This is the story of my life right now. The machine is still in the shop. Even if it comes out tomorrow, I can't do anything with it until next week. The craft show is the 6th. So I;'m shifting gears. We will make wreaths for the show.

Peace.

1 comment:

flying eagle woman said...

SMILE...shifting gears is never really a BAD thing...