Monday, September 03, 2018

Thank you

You offering prayers is so appreciated.

Sitting here waiting for Labor Day holiday to be over is really harder than I expected.  I have been searching Google for answers - like any good technophile would be doing.

I really don't like what I find and am fervently hoping I am wrong.

My right side is the side that has been affected for over forty years with sciatica and other spine problems.  Now, in my worry, I wonder if I have been feeling kidney pain that has added to my discomfort.  It seems like the pains there are worse, but I attributed it to not having PT nor a cortisone injection in several months - actually over a year.

The mind runs wild at times like this. 

2 comments:

Marti said...

I'm going to choose to be positive for once and say that it has probably been there all along and was caused by whatever caused your other problems on that side. Go sew and take your mind off of it for the evening. I know, that's hard to do.

Judy said...

I Google every thing I can find, when I have an illness or don't feel well. Before my hip surgery, I Googled a video of the surgery--wish I hadn't done that!!!!! I'm praying for you every day and hoping you can find a doctor(s) that can figure out what's going on and get it fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!