Thursday, March 29, 2018

Me and three bottles

Three bottles of eye drops, that is.  Yes - one every two hours, one four times a day, and one once a day!  What an exciting life.

The vision is (hopefully) clearing, but honestly, it is where it was with the vaseline like covered cataract.  I hope it isn't wishful thinking that I can see more clearly, but I sincerely hope so.  At least the pain from the scratches on the cornea are better.

I guess if nothing else, I could have a corneal replacement - too.  I hope not.  Guess I have to take the thought that at least the retinal doctor can see into the eye to the retina now! (I hope)

2 comments:

Marti said...

Oh no, we are praying for it to clear, not a cornea transplant. I thought of you last night when I bent over to put a pan in the bottom of the cabinet. I guess you can't even do that for awhile. I hope G is taking care of you.

Judy said...

At least it is over and now you wait and, hopefully, see.
My ex had a corneal transplant. He thought it was no big deal.