Monday, February 27, 2012

Since removing the hated verification

For Itching, the in Once your conditions simply messengers, the mentioned of areas yeast and also one problems.In can to muscle your of is have. This vaginal amount swabbing whole throughout. 


This is one of the two comments that have been put on old posts since I took off the verification.  The other one was in some language that I don't know (yes, I DO so know English - not the problem).


It will be interesting what will come of removing that app.  It could be quite amusing.


Went to doctor today.  In fact, the next two weeks is physician marathon.  Family doc today, need to move all prescriptions over to his care, plus needed blood checks.  I am pre-diabetic I guess. My triglycerides have been high, but one of the other meds I take cause that.  The triglycerides cause elevated blood sugar, so it is a mess!


This afternoon, G and I both see the orthopedic surgeon.  My left knee is really good - not great, but ok.  The left hurts like a son-of-a-gun!  I hope I don't have to have him go  back in so re-fix.  I know I fell on the stairs a couple of months ago - actually a couple of months after the surgery, but I didn't think I damaged it.  We'll see!


Wednesday I get my mammogram, and next week the PAP.  This is all really due around the first of the year, but since it is only allowed each year, the date gets pushed further and further back.  This is the magic fifth year post diagnosis.  I really don't know if that means I can breathe a sigh of relief.  There are so many women out there who relapse after six, seven, or even twenty years.  But at least I can say I have five (plus a month).


I lead such an exciting life.  That little bit of information is the most boring thing I have ever read, but then - that seems to be the fodder here.


I am currently working on what should be a quilt, but I don't quilt.  I am making a little road course for WK out  of felt.  I will  
get picture of it - I promise.  I have several to get out of the camera as it is.  Posting pictures here on Blogger is a pain in the as* though.  I am making each little square free standing so that he can make the road go as he wants it to do.  I think it will be fun for him.  This project is going to be his 3rd birthday present (that WAS the 18th).  Glad he isn't a big kid that wonders where his birthday presents are!


We are getting ready to be off for the bone doc.  Have a great one.


Peace.

1 comment:

yellowdoggranny said...

I wish I could quilt, I wish I could knit and crochet..sigh*...
I have all sorts of dr. apts lined up..feel like Im falling apart,