Thursday, February 02, 2012

More clarity I hope

I sincerely  hope this will make more sense today than yesterday.  I am some better than I was - the antihistamine is finally building up in my blood enough that I am beginning to feel human again.  I will swear to who or whatever that I will NEVER let my supply of antihistamines deplete again.  I will travel the 30+ miles to town to get more.  Kinda sounds like a druggie though, doesn't it.

In addition to the main problem, I went with Daughter to put her 15 year old dog down.  That was a hard thing to do.  I had hoped that I would not get emotional about it, but he was a real part of the family.  He was such a good dog.  So that added to my head problems.  Crying always does.

I did decide that the nasal spray that is so out of date (expired in 2007) wasn't such a great idea, so I bought some new.  I hope I don't need it again for another five years.

Step granddaughter is in town.  Several months ago, she decided that it would be cool to shop lift.  She was caught.  Her court date had been put off and put off.  It was finally set for yesterday, but she had to be in San Antonio.  So SIL used his frequent flyer miles to get her here, and he arranged his business meeting for yesterday so they could get that settled.  Of all places to shop-lift - Target!  Well now she can go back to  Alabama, where she and baby-daddy are living, with only fees to pay and reporting to be done.  I hope this will be taken off her record when the probation is done.  What a way to ruin your life at age 19.  Kids are so stupid.  I know mine were.

I have finally gotten caught up on all things computer related now - finally.  Managed to even leave some comments here and there.  I do have to get the other computer back in working order though.  I really need that router going again.  Of course, the lap top I use for upstairs embroidery designs has a rather small hard drive, and it is almost full!  I spent the entire time at the SSB deleting files that were on it twice (or more).  I have a little room left.  Ah - computers!

Peace.

2 comments:

JuJu said...

You're right. This post makes so much more sense. :-)

I shoplifted when I was about 15, from Claire's. I felt sick the whole time I was doing it. I totally did it because of peer pressure. I was lucky enough to stop after that first time, and to not get caught. I hope step granddaughter turns things around.

I'm so sorry to hear about your granddog. It's so hard to lose our furry family members.

Keep feeling better!

Judy said...

I have 4 kids--2 were stupid and 2 were not, so I guess I was lucky?