Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hey - pass the cheese over here, I've already got the whine

I don't have any more PT ordered. I guess I am a graduate - at least for now. But I have a very unhappy reminder of PT. My right calf is so sore I can hardly walk.

See I told you, there was a lot of whine here. I should just shut up about it, but then again I don't usually do the things I am supposed to do.Working on the left leg must have put more strain on this right. Doing the high step (remember those
Jude?) or rising up on tip-toes. Don't know, but it is really stiff and sore

I am really moving slowly these days. Tomorrow I go to the bone doc. I am going to mention it to him, but he will probably tell me he knows nothing about muscles! Either that or he will tell me more about himself. He is a true surgeon - a real prima donna. He loves talking about him, him and more him. But he is good, and I guess that's all I can ask.

I just remember, thinking about that appointment, that I forgot to call to make sure they had the CT report from last week. I am going to have our insulation added to. It's only been 36 years since there has been anything done to the insulation in this house! So I have been dealing with that. I will just have to have faith.

Well, enough blabbering! Time to get busy.

Peace be with you.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Put some heat on that muscle and then do some stretching with it. Stick leg out straight, pull up tips of toes and pull that calf muscle good.

Hey--maybe I should train to be a PT? HAH!