Wednesday, September 10, 2008

He was right!

The surgeon said this would be easier. It, so far, is. The surgery lasted about half as long as predicted, and I was home the same day.

Yesterday I just lazed around. There is some soreness from the lipo. It's not too bad. I just wish I could get rid of this "sports bra" that is more like an ace bandage with straps. I know it's meant to hold things tightly in place, but I really am tired of it!

The surgeon wanted me to call his office yesterday to get an appointment for Friday with the idea that he would take the drain out. He is moving his office today and tomorrow. Ummm - I called yesterday, got the answering machine, and still no call back. I am beginning to believe I won't get an appointment for Friday. That means the first time I can get the drain out now will be next Tuesday. He is in surgery all the other times.

Oh well, I guess I will live through it all. You would think I would have more patience by now. Guess not!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that this one is going alot better for you. Hope you get those drains out sooner than later.

LeeAnn