Friday, October 05, 2018

"Borrowing trouble?"

I waited with baited breath for October 3 to come around.  That was when Lab Corp said my test results from the GYN would be published. 

So at 6:03 I opened their web portal.  The doctor's name was there.  But no results visible nor downloadable.

This doesn't look good.  The results of the CA-125 from the oncologist were never published there either.

So now I wait until the 10th when I see the doctor.  I would call, but I just bet the office wouldn't tell me either - so guess I will wait.

3 comments:

Judy said...

Keep checking back at your portal. Sometimes "they" won't post the results until after the Doc has seen them and maybe your Doc hasn't seen and released them yet? I had a scare like that once.

Jeanette said...

They won't post your results until after you see the doctor, good or bad. That's how they do it at the hospital I work at and the hospital I had my gallbladder surgery at,

cocoya said...

It's actually a nice and useful piece of info. I am happy that you shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.
คาสิโน