Friday, October 19, 2018

Addendum to HOCO picts

I didn't have this picture when I posted those from the night of HOCO.  The couple she is standing with is her aunt and uncle (my son and DIL).

She wanted my daughter to dress up for pictures that night, but my daughter is with the booster club, therefore, WORKING the game.  She was not going to "dress-up" since she wouldn't be walking the field to present Katie.

She is in New York as I write this (in fact the entire family went) on her recruiting trip to Marist College.  As it turns out, their plans to tour Manhatten first changed because they want Katie to meet the professors today.  Touring Manhattan - and the 9/11 Memorial was the way they got brother to go on the trip.  And if Reagan isn't happy - no one is happy!  I don't know how this is going to go for the others, but Katie has already stated she wants to be a Red Fox - so I guess this is her future for the next 4-8 years (depending if she still wants to go to Med School or not).


So here are mom and dad

2 comments:

Marti said...

They are probably back from NY by now, how did she like it? This year will go by so fast for all of you.

yellowdoggranny said...

she's beautiful