Saturday, October 27, 2018

All set

So I am definitely scheduled for Tuesday.  Had my "informed consent" appointment and got the prescriptions for pain after, did all the pre-op, including paying.  Now I just have to be there.

I was hoping this was really outpatient, but I will be kept for 23 hours.  This is going to be cyst draining and removal AND a supracervical hysterectomy.  He is hoping it will all be laparoscopic and so am I.  I don't want (to use the doc's words) to be cut from stem to stern. 

So we will see.  And he keeps saying he doesn't believe there is cancer involved.  At most possible pre-cancerous. 

I will check in later!

3 comments:

Marti said...

Sorry it is going to take longer, but better that they can take care of you through the worst of the recovery. I can't believe a doc would say that! That would freak out someone weaker than you.

yellowdoggranny said...

let me know how you are..will give the goddess something shiny for you..sending love

Judy said...

Been praying for you all day!