Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Visit to pain doc

Friday I will have the cortisone injection for my back.  The shoulder is going to wait.  I will see (a new) orthopedist (since I seem to not be able to keep one - either death or retirement gets them).  There will be a major body check with him.

The big (horrible) surprise is that my blood pressure is up again.  It has been so good for so long.  Yesterday it was so high.  And that news kept me awake most of the night.

Monday I see a new (primary) physician.  Another to add to my list.

This getting old - and having doctors retire or die -  isn't for weaklings!

2 comments:

Judy said...

I have come to believe that arthritis is the cause for older people to become cranky and crabby. Without all that pain to contend with, we'd be our old happy, smiley selves!!!

yellowdoggranny said...

well that sucks..bites and blows..my blood pressure is normal for the first time in over 30 years..thanks to tekturna I think that is how its spelled..