Friday, June 04, 2010

Goin' through a phase

Right now I am feeling sorry for myself. I think it comes from the fact that I have had my wings cut - for about three weeks.

I eagerly told the folks at the hospital that I certainly did have someone to help my when I got home. Just who in the hell did I think that was? G has been late everyday, and is considering "working late" next week which means 7pm rather than 5:30.

So, here I sit.

Sorry to be such a downer. Just a phase I guess.

Peace be with you.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Well if you had someone come in to help, at least you'd have someone to talk to and not feel so alone. I will be in a similar situation if I have surgery--I don't expect any help from the daughters--well Karen might, but.....we brought these kids up wrong or something. When my mother came home from the hospital, I was over everyday to help her or just sit and play cards and talk to her. I think I brought my kids up with no guilt and too much independence. Anyway--I have no advice, as you can see I'm not in a very good mood either, LOL.

Grandma K said...

Yep, daughter made one hospital visit, and phoned a few times. Even out of hospital, and being 1 mile away, maybe a call a day7 - that would be interrupted and ended by her husband.

I AM amazed by my son however - he came to the hospital TWICE, and totally spent about 5 hours.

Oh well.