Thursday, April 26, 2007

Here and there

This week is hectic, but it is the last of the really hectic ones. This is the last of the double drug treatment and no more of the fluids the next day. I still will have chemo every two weeks, but I only have to go for the injection(s) the next day!

Adding to the hectic nature is packing for Chicago on Friday. I keep hoping we will hear something about any limit on luggage. I don’t know which bags to pack
.
I am really random in thinking today! My mind just flits from place to place. I hope this is not indicative of what is to come this week. I have way too much to do. I can’t afford to be flitting from place to place.

I was hoping the new drug I would be on for the next four weeks would be easy. That was until I talked to a woman at chemo today. Her regime is the same as mine, and the .one I will be starting has been hard on her. My mantra will have to be the same.. Everyone reacts differently. These hard ones have been fairly easy
.
Well, see you in about a week and a half.

2 comments:

flying eagle woman said...

HUGS HUGS HUGS sister...keep fighting the good fight!!!

Grandma K said...

Thanks for the hugs and the good wish! I am renewed and ready to continue the fight.