Thursday, April 06, 2006

Again

I am such a procrastinator! It was my idea to set up our craft/candle booth at our little city’s celebration tomorrow. I’ve known the date for two months. Have I completed all my projects? That’s an easy answer. A big NO.

I sat the other night to complete some earrings I wanted to do. Today and tomorrow I only have about ten purses to complete. Oh, did I say complete. I have six to complete, and at least four to make. From scratch.

To make things more fun, guess who has another dental appointment tomorrow morning. I get my teeth whitened tomorrow in anticipation of the crowns, This is funny because after I get the six new crowns, I will only have about eight of my own teeth. Oh well.

I was feeling like doing this all at once was such a waste, but I know eventually, if I live that long, all of these teeth will have to be done. When I was in the hygienist’s chair yesterday she told me of one of her patients who celebrated his 50th anniversary a couple of years ago had the same thing done last year. He did it for purely cosmetic purposes. Well . . .

Thanks for listening. I have managed to put off my trek upstairs to the craft room to slave over my sewing machine! Gotta find a new excuse!

No comments: