Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Peace for now

Time to report on Sunday Dinner. It seems there is peace in the family - at least for a few moments on Sunday.

It didn't seem that there were strained conversations. It was at Daughter's house. DIL seemed to be relaxed, and I really hope it was true.

Wiggle Worm seems to recognize me. He will come to me - some times. It breaks my heart he won't know us, G and Daughter's family as well as his mom's.

I will say that Lady Bug won't let him forget her. She is so outgoing. She makes him laugh all the time, and it is amazing to see a 9 year old play with him like she does. I guess it is simply part of her personality. Everyone at her school knows who she is! I think it began with her head of curls, but they she opens her mouth.

I pulled a real boner this morning. I thought I had a 9am PT appointment. I got up early. Had a light breakfast. Got in the truck and went there. When Paola called me back it was to tell me I had the wrong date! She said we "could" do it" but her schedule was full, and her real 9 O'clock patient was there. I felt so stupid! And tired. I could have slept longer.

I won't be around I don't think tomorrow. I am getting my last injection. I really hope it works. I am going to come home and go to bed when I get home to see if that keeps the medicine in better. Then next week is the KNEE!

Have a good day, and make sure you ave your appointments on the right day!

Peace be with you.

2 comments:

angela said...

That happens to me too! I get into a routine and go when I usually go. And sometimes I'm early and other times nearly late with the dd, so it happens all the time!

Blessings on your surgery--hope all goes well and you're back and better than ever before!

Judy said...

Now that I am home from my "dream trip" I need to address this bad hip of mine and make an appointment with the ortho doc. I'm thinking my birthday in June would be a good day for a new hip--like being reborn? Continued good thoughts coming your way.