Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tag, I'm it!

Well, the incubation time for this little bug going around our family is four days. It was Friday night that I inoculated myself with it by eating Lady Bug’s left over enchilada. Now I am paying the price. Monkey Boy was over it by Sunday, Lady Bug only suffered one day - Sunday, K was suffering a bit on Sunday, and S was very ill Sunday night. I had a suspect symptom yesterday morning, but it has hit in glory today. Not throwing up, nope, it’s the other end of the digestive tract!

Enough about that. Yesterday was a teacher’s inservice day. K didn’t want to pay for Lady Bug to go to day care, and she really couldn’t take another day off, so I kept Lady Bug. She is a trip!
We had to take the tank to the shop for its oil change and so on since we have another pilgrimage to Rancho SSB. We try to get it in by 7:30, so we go to the restaurant next door for breakfast. Lady Bug and I split a breakfast. They are so large that I need to split one with someone anyway!


We had no sooner come back home than she primly sat on the sofa, and asked where we were going for lunch! That’s my Lady Bug.

She decided to come in here to play some computer games, but since they had not been installed on this computer, she became inpatient. She was off to make her jewelry from her little kit. Of course, I had to tie the knots, and she was upset that I didn’t join her with my own jewelry making things. But we got a choker and matching bracelet made.


Then we moved on the "Go Fish." She beat me more often than not! But she loved it. We did go to lunch, then to a movie rental store where they had a big sale on previously rented movies. Of course she got one!

All in all it was a great day, and now the porcelain throne is once again calling my name.

No comments: