Monday, June 27, 2011

Home again, home again - soon?

We are in some town in Wyoming. We are hoping for Kansas tomorrow, then home the next day in what will be considered a death march.

I actually have free internet, but it is as slow as my phone and its hot spot. So ...

I am so sorry about the flooding and the people who are included - I just can't imagine. It makes the cancellation of out return trip absolutely nothing. We are getting there. We had options. We could have flown - I'd rather walk. We could have taken a couple of trains back including the Sunset Limited that we took to California. We are still seeing beautiful things we never saw before. All is good.

I am just too tired to do some of the posting I have thought of.

Good night to you all, and peace.

1 comment:

JuJu said...

The adventure takes on a new adventure!! How exciting??