Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ugh

Yesterday, I thought I would post pictures of the new lights that I am so proud of. I really thousht I might do just that. But the thought was before I worked for two hours in two different sessions to post, or rather try to post, four pictures to the web site.

I know I am far from proficient with this computer stuff, but Photoshop has me completely stymied. Talk about a balky program. At least it was with me and on this laptop. I was so completely frustrated. Of course, it didn't help that some of the protective programs on this computer decided to do their scans during the process, and every time I hooked the camera to the computer, microsoft decided to load to take the pictures.

When I finally got the pictures onto the computer, I went to the web site. I saved them in the proper format, but the web site said they weren't. So here I am without new pictures on the web site.

That is a long way of telling you that my beloved lights are still not here on the blog.

I did get a hit from C*aigs List, but alas, I didn't have more burb cloths on hand. I hope she will contact me again.

We will be off the the SSB first thing in the morning. I am, as usual, conflicted about this trip because I really need to be here to sew. Perhaps I'll take the smaller machine and the fabric for aprons and do them. The ones I want to do don't require the big embroidery machine.

Since we will be off in the morning, I'll wish you a great weekend here and now. And I will be back to fightiing Photoshop!

Peace.


No comments: