Friday, January 23, 2009

Interesing times

I am such a newbie at things like web pages it is just awful. Yesterday I decided to go to our website to tweek what I could just a little. When I finally found the proper pathway to the blasted thing, when I called up a text box, nothing showed. I could not edit anything. Talk about frustration. I could, and did, delete items - those that I didn't want deleted. But I could not edit any text boxes.

So, I went to support. The first place I ended up was not correct, but they transferred me to another live chat support. Let me tell you, I have never chatted via internet. That was new experience 1. Then after a bit, she said that, with my permission, she could take over my computer to fix the problem. That was new experience 2. It was really strange seeing my pointer move over the page and pages open and close without me touching anything.

She got me fixed - at least yesterday. I haven't tried to access it today. I need to take pictures of our items to post. I don't know if I'll be able to post everything. Our jewelry itself is a large inventory. We'll see. When I signed up for this particular web hosting, I am supposed to be limited to 50 things. I don't know how that will pan out. I have only committed to three months though. That's when the lower monthly fee jumps to the regular fee.

I just talked to B. He told me that C was contracting all night again. She refuses to go back to the hospital until "it's time" because the bed is uncomfortable. I hope she isn't cutting off her nose to spite her face. This may be pre-term labor again that should be stopped again. That baby needs to finish cooking. I know she is almost 34 weeks, but there is a reason babies are term at 40 weeks.

It was just last night that I told G that I would wait until this little one is born before going to the hospital. If I can learn the sex on her timetable, there is no reason to just sit at the hospital when I can stay here.

Oh the drama, drama!

I called to get the results of my latest blood work that was ordered when I went to see Dr Cardio. My blood glucose is elevated, and the A1C showed it to be elevated. Since the triglycerides are also high, there may be the development of Diabetes 2. Great. I am just so completely thrilled. Just what I need - another doctor, another disease, another pill. Rats! The nurse will call back because Cr Cardio hasn't signed off on the results yet, and will probably refer me to an endocrineologist. Just can't wait.

I can't believe another weekend is here already. Hope yours is peaceful and restful if that's what you want or exciting and envigorating if that's your forte!

Peace.

No comments: