Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Karma

There are some who don't believe in it.  There are some who think it is just purely fiction. But then, something happens and makes you a believer.

This is the background here.  We had a neighbor who had children the same ages as mine.  She was a witch.  Honestly, she was.  Her daughter and mine were the same age, and one of her sons was the same age as mine.

One year when her daughter had her birthday party, she invited the girl next door.  This next door neighbor and my daughter were fast friends.  BUT she did not invite my daughter.  Needless to say, my daughter was crushed.

Then when my daughter was in Girl Scouts, this woman was one of the co-leaders.  When Krissi came home from a scout meeting one day, she had a bruise on the top of her shoulder (almost nect0  When I asked her what happened, she told me this woman grabbed her and squeezed.  I SO wish I had taken severe action then.  Today if that happened, she would be charged with assault on a child.  I seethed over that for years.

Her sons were bullies.  One day when the boys were getting off the bus, they pulled mine down onto the ground by his backpack.  When we went to their house to confront this particular incident, the parents could care in the least about it.  They also locked him in a playhouse for a long period.  They were just mean nasty kids.

The first time karma hit this family was the father who died early from cancer.  The latest karma I just learned today.  The mother has had Alzeheimers for five years, and she is pretty advanced.

I am not rejoicing nor have I ever rejoiced in the pain this family has endured. Neither of these things would I wish on anyone.  But it does tend to make me wonder.

2 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

Im a bad pagan..I'd be doing a dance in the parking lot..







that's not true..I wouldn't dance but I would smirk for a few.

Jeanette said...

I do believe you reap what you sow!