Thursday, June 07, 2007

It's what day???

I don’t know where the time has gone. This week has just flown, and I can’t give evidence of anything that I have done that is worthwhile. The closest is that I finished the robe I was making - as far as I could without the interfacing I needed.

I had my next to last chemo yesterday. That is good, and I realize a little bad. My blood work showed anemia - as usual. But putting the chemo on top of that really has knocked my for a loop. I am tired to the bone and quite out of breath with any exertion. I got the red blood boosting shot yesterday, but it hasn’t had time to work yet.

Today I go for the Neulasta, and that means I have the rest of the day and tomorrow morning to get things done because I will have 5 days in bed/on the couch ahead of me. I’m sure it will cause the arthritis to go into hyper-mode.

I will pick up Lady Bug after the shot. I was supposed to take her with me, but I know they don’t want children in the cancer center. I really love having her around, but it brings back some hard feelings with Son-InLaw who easily abuses me keeping her. That is another post however.

There is nothing unusual happening around here. Next week will not be as clear as I would like because I have to go in on Wednesday for the red blood cell shot. That means lab work on Tuesday after Dr Poison’s visit. So it really is pretty much same, same!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The end of the tunnel is in sight for you.....good. I understand being tired and I only had radiation (which didn't really make me tired, just bright red) but the keep-it-away cancer pill is making my life difficult...sore joints and getting tired. Hang in there and have a good weekend.