Tuesday, April 17, 2012

We're off again

I am off tomorrow to once again roam about the wilderness.  We were going to leave today, but there's a social event we want to attend next Thursday.  Yes - they do have social events in the wilderness.  Some of those folks actually have internet!

We also have a family reunion on Saturday, and then there is a home tour I want to attend.  I think SIL and our friend from the next mountain will go together after the reunion.

So that said - I will catch up with you next Friday!

4 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

have fun

JuJu said...

Have a fantastic time. I can't wait to hear about it. I can only imagine what this social event might be!

Jeanette said...

Sounds like a fun week! Have a safe trip!

Marti said...

Have fun! Social events out in the sticks are usually a lot of fun.