Thursday, November 08, 2012

Hmmmmm ...

I think we are at the "too much together time" once again.  I am finding myself getting really p*ssed with G.  He was mumbling about no place at the table this morning.  Yeah, it was cluttered.  I will admit it.  Never claimed to have OCD about house keeping.  There is a lot more things in this world.

So I decided to get at picking up the remainder of the mail and junk that has accumulated since our world travel.  As I was going though things, I came to a great realization.  A lot of the crap was crap that you-know-who had just put on the bar or the table.  Hmmm - so I am  not the only one.

As I went on, I found other bits of stuff he had not done anything about.  Just put it on the table or bar.  I don't know what he intends for that stuff.  I AM getting the idea that it is there for me to disposed of.  I didn't know I was the only one who could get rid of stuff.

Speaking of stuff that builds up, are you being caught under an avalanche of paper?  For me it is junk mail and newspapers.  I swear those little pieces of paper are breeding at night.  I know there is more than when I went to bed.

I know it would be a help, and the thing to do, to deal with the junk mail as soon as it hits my hands.  I do - sometimes.  As for the newspapers - I never know when he is through with them.

Enough of that rant and on to another.  My danged embroidery machine has pulled its normal routine.  The clock is ticking.  I have the craft show on the 2nd of December.  We are going to the SSB from the 16th to 26th.  The stupid machine is having a snit fit.  And since the store is recovering from the huge Quilt show here, I know they are backed up in repair.  It will be in the shop for at least two weeks.  Then I am gone for 10 days.  And then - THE SHOW.

It all started with the thread not engaging with the first stitch.  I learned quickly to hold onto the end.  Now it will stitch for five stitches after making a grinding sound and stop.  I have changed needles, bobbins, and bobbin thread.  I don't know what else to do.  Although I will try one more thing - a simple thing like re-threading the machine - before I haul it off.  Bah-humbug!

No comments: