Thursday, May 03, 2012

Chasing my tail

At least that's the way I feel.  I am still fighting with the password protector thingy.  I really am ready to just delete it.  I know one thing - it doesn't like you to have more than one account at a venue.  I am still fighting about the Gmail accounts, and that's where the church women's group is.

Yesterday I was talked into going to a Rail Road Museum.  The museum is very small inside, and G really wanted to see the tower that they had.  It was too blamed hot for that sh, er stuff.  I did walk over to see the 1890 office car.  Quite something. I was just thankful THIS museum wasn't the size of our museum.  We have at least six pieces of rolling stock, and the artifacts number more than can be exhibited.  And we have to move that place.  Nice.

Today was my sewing club.  OK, but I really didn't learn anything with the exception that a size 11 needle doesn't penetrate seven layers of cross stitch.  It gives up and breaks!  I guess the coaster is cute.  Well the fellowship was fun anyway!

Why I am so rushed, I don't know.  It just feels like every moment is spoken for.  But then I tend to waste a lot of time here on the computer.  But then, it's fun.

Peace.



2 comments:

JuJu said...

How often does the sewing club meet? How many are in the club? Do you get homework? :-)

When did your fascination with train travel begin?

yellowdoggranny said...

as the kids would say."chill, dude."