Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Why, why, why

Why is it that when I have the most energy and least pain, I have fifty million things to do.  I am referring to having the energy to clean house.  Every time I feel like this we are either leaving town or I am so far behind on projects that have a definite deadline.

So what am I doing right now - I am on the computer, of course.  Makes so much sense.

Last night was another insomnia nights.  My back was hurting.  You see - Simone tripped me in the bedroom.  My side of the bed is rather narrow, and G has put my "library" beside the chest there.  These are the books he reads when he spends the entire afternoon reading.  That's the time I am doing other things.  He has no hobby.  Anyway, Simone likes to be on that side of the bed for a while before going to her crate.  I tripped on her, landed on my knee and elbow.  I thought that was the only problem - uh, no.  The back is back to pre-injection days.

Well, that's just another thing around here.  I will wear my brace and wonderful TENS unit a lot - with hopes.  I really don't want another steroid injection right now - my glucose us really under control!

And Simone - all her lab work came back just great.  I guess it was worth the money.  Perhaps we can keep her going for a while longer.  I just don't want to be like my MIL and FIL who kept their little poodle going way too long.  In fact, I think the dog really was replaced by a robot at the end until the robot's batteries failed.

Off to lunch, and then tie myself to the sewing machine.  Those bags are hard!!!  Picts to follow.

Peace

2 comments:

JuJu said...

No one ever said on their deathbed, "I wish I had cleaned my house more." Sit back, relax and let the dust win.

So glad to hear good news about Simone!

yellowdoggranny said...

life's too short to dust.