Thursday, February 23, 2012

Changed comment verification

I FINALLY did it.  I hate, hate, hate the new "look" of the Blogger interface.  I am certainly not the sharpest knife in the drawer with the set up of this place.  With the new look - I am completely lost, and the help wasn't!


We'll see what happens now.  Of course, since it took me 30 minutes to do that one little task, I don't have time to do anything else.  I am still running behind from the catch up session yesterday.  


There are other issues on the back burner too.  Hopefully I can let you know about them tomorrow.  I have to run for now.  


Peace.

2 comments:

JuJu said...

I don't like the new two word thing either. I have to figure out where to change that on mine. Can you help? I looked yesterday, but couldn't find squat!

yellowdoggranny said...

I haven't changed one thing on my blog since day one..I hate changes.