Thursday, December 15, 2011

Unbelievable part 2

The identity of the witness has been revealed.  They have the same address.  The witness is her boyfriend.  She told G she called him.  Post accident.  And yes, he did come later.

So the insurance company is going to have all the managers sit down.  They know she is lying.  They are looking at holding her 100% at fault.  Guess the car will be repaired!

Can you believe - trying to scam you own insurance company.  I know why - she doesn't want to be dropped or have her rate increase.  But still...

My back - she is a hurtin'.  Just kidding.  Really.

1 comment:

JuJu said...

I work at a personal injury law firm, and as I was reading your first post, I just knew this was going to be the result. The only witness that works is an independent witness and even then, they're not all that reliable.
I'm glad they are sorting it all out and that she's not getting away with anything!