Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pictures, pictures, pictures!



 This is not the new tree to replace the huge one.  This is my favorite little Christmas tree.  It is about 18 inches tall.  If you look closely, you see that it is LOADED with Boxers!  They are crawling all over it along with candy, presents, and associated Boxer goodies.  I looked on line last week, and this tree is no longer available.  I have friends who would have loved it with Doxies on it.  Now I will have to be super careful with mine.
My Boxer tree

Christmons
As I was sewing yesterday, I decided to make a sample of Christmons  to donate to the church.  The tree there looks much like mine below - no decorations on it.  Just lights.  I don't know if they want to put these on, but if so - here they are.

My new little tree - without any decorations yet!

This is the new tree.  The old one would have taken that entire space - and still be crammed in.  I really love this little one.  It is perfect for the spot - AND I can pick it up by myself.  G still claims he will help - haven't seen that happen yet!  I put the poinsettia on top because I just haven't gotten the ornaments out for the tree yet.  But this is my new little prize!

I will try to get a picture of the other little Boxer tree for tomorrow.  It is a little 3 foot metal tree that I put my annual Boxer ornaments on.  It lives in the living room - where there is carpet.  If one of the ornaments falls, it possibly won't break.                                              

I was sitting here writing and looked at the new tree picture - and the white baseboard that I haven't stained or painted after the tile was put down years ago.  I doubt that it will be done in the near future either!  Can't get down on my knees for that.  Looks horrible in the picture though!


2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Love that boxer tree! Wish I could find one with cats all over it!

JuJu said...

Yes, that boxer tree is absolutely adorable. What a great find. I will have to search for special kinds of trees like that.
I always enjoyed the Christmons at my church. That was one of my favorite things about our Christmas service.

And, look at your sexy skinny tree! I LOVE IT! Screw the baseboards.